Data entry clerk | LMIA Approved
Cargo Crating Inc. based in Stoney Creek, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data entry clerk. Cargo Crating Inc. provides packaging, containerization and loading solutions for customers across the GTA. We strive to accommodate people’s every need while providing reliability, expertise and quality. We take pride in our work and that is why we continue to be a leading provider in shipping solutions in the GTA. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Data entry clerk is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Cargo Crating Inc.
Position: Data entry clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Stoney Creek, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Private sector, Willing to relocate
Type of data entry: Alpha-numeric
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and technology knowledge: Word processing software, Database software, Data analysis software, Presentation software, Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS Word, Internet, MS Windows
Area of specialization: Correspondence, Reports and records
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to receive and register documents for data entry
- The candidates should be able to enter data according to specified format, transfer data between software, verify accuracy and completeness of data
- The candidates should be able to store, update and maintain databases, perform backup procedures, perform general office duties
- The candidates should be able to classify, label and store diskettes/ disks and tapes of data, create digital records using a scanner
- The candidates should be able to transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents
- The candidates will get Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer, Transportation provided by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, cover letter & Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!