Buffalo Airways based in Yellowknife, NT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dispatcher, flights. Buffalo Airways Buffalo Airways has been operating legendary aircraft with outstanding customer service. We can respond nationally and internationally to any needs, whether it is a large cargo shipment, a requirement for fire suppression, or need an Air Charter. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Buffalo Airways
Position: Dispatcher, flights
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: The candidates should have own transport
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer, Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a trade certificate or or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Credentials: Air Operator Radio License
Security and safety: The candidates should have clear criminal records
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be accurate, flexible, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to provide pilots with information essential to aviation safety, check flight plans for completeness and accuracy
- The candidates should be able to relay information to pilots in flight, pepare and maintain flight plans, flight logs and other reports
- The candidates should be able to analyze environmental conditions and assess load and fuel capacity, brief flight crew before takeoff
- The candidates should be able to respond to radio calls from aircraft preparing for takeoff or landing and supply information such as weather conditions, wind speed and direction and presence of local air traffic
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!