DZ Delivery Driver
Maple Leaf Food’s based in New Hamburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of DZ Delivery Driver. Maple Leaf Foods is known as Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Our company is known to make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products. We are working under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. As of now, we have the ability to hatch approximately 900,000 chicks per week. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Maple Leaf Food’s
Position: DZ Delivery Driver
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $26.36/hour (6 month wage progression starts at $24.96/hour), Retention bonus payable of $1,000, Pension after 1 year of continuous service and All PPE is provided to employees (Boot Reimbursement of $125 after 3 months of service)
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full time
Location: New Hamburg, ON, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be in a good physical condition – able to lift up to 50 lb. overhead repetitively
- The candidate must have valid minimum DZ license or equivalent with clean driver’s abstract and also must have minimum 1 year experience driving standard transmission
- The candidate must be able to work in a wet/humid environment and also having agricultural background is considered an asset
- The candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and also be able to work varying and flexible hours until job complete
- The candidate having delivery experience is an asset and also must be able to follow SOP’S & schedules
- The candidate must adhere to HACCP requirements and also must have great interpersonal skills
- The candidate must adhere to Biosecurity, and Animal Welfare requirements
- The candidate should have 3-5 years driving experience with a DZ license or equivalent
- The candidate should have professional communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- The candidate should be responsible for receiving eggs and distribution of chicks to growers across the province
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!