Early childhood educator (E.C.E.) | LMIA Approved
Ambleside Daycare based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.). Ambleside Daycare has been providing wonderful child care services in Edmonton for over 15 years at Bluequill and Aspen Heights. We are pleased to announce that we are opening a new child care facility in the community of Ambleside in Windermere. Our mission is to help children prepare for a lifelong love of learning by providing each child a quality care and educational experience. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.) is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Ambleside Daycare
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $17.95 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: #114 6060 Andrews Way SW, Edmonton, AB, T6W 3S9
Shifts: Day and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Child development worker (ECE level 2)
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be reliable and also have values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest and also guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- The candidate should be able to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor and also plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members and also establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!