TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC. based in Concord, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrical products labourer. TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC. is a licensed aircraft organization specialized in the rewind, repair and manufacturing of electrical windings for aerospace and defense industries. Our capability covers a wide range of oil or air cooled generators, starter generators, IDGs, fans, blowers, transformers, pumps or actuators components such as AC Stators, AC Rotors, DC Stators, DC Armatures, AC Exciter Rotors & Stators, PMGs’, solenoid. Since the inception of Toronto Sky Aviation Inc. in 1999 and the addition of Aircraft Armature Inc. in 2010, exceptional quality combined with customer satisfaction and competitive pricing remain the focus of our vision. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC.
Position: Electrical products labourer
No of Vacancies: 12
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 42.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Concord, ON
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Electrical products manufacturing company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be punctual, dependable, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, bonus, group insurance benefits, life insurance, free parking, travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!