CHEP Canada based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician, industrial. CHEP Canada was founded after World War II. We manages the world’s largest pool of reusable pallets and containers. we offer customers a more efficient and sustainable alternative to the use of disposable single-use alternatives or managing their own proprietary platforms. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: CHEP Canada
Position: Electrician, industrial
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 100 Disco Road, Etobicoke, ON, M9W 1M1
Shifts: Day and Overtime
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Candidates must have Industrial Electrician Red Seal Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- The candidate should be able to maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Employees get health care plan, dental plan, vision care benefits and paramedical services coverage
- Employees get learning or training paid by employer and parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!