Commercial Bakeries Corporation based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrician, Industrial. Commercial Bakeries Corporation can be termed as an industry leader in the manufacturing of private label cookies. We are known to provide our clients with the latest in cookie products, customized to meet the requirements of your target market. Our company is known to be pleased to offer delicious cookies you can feel good about eating. We deliver only the best in private label goods. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Commercial Bakeries Corporation
Position: Electrician, Industrial
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $38.00 to $39.20 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours
Work Site Environment: At heights, Dusty, Hot, Outdoors
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 5 years or more
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses: Industrial Electrician Trade Certification, Industrial Electrician Red Seal Certificate
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools, Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors and work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime hours and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be physically demanding and be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling and stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have judgment skills and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- The candidate should be able to test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- The candidate should be able to maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- The candidate should be able to interpret electrical code specifications
- The candidate should be able to conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!