L.H. Plante based in Saint-Ignace-de-Loyola, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Helper. L.H. Plante has been manufacturing wooden pallets for over 65 years. We have a production capacity of 3,000 wooden pallets per day. We are known to produce an unlimited quantity of models of pallets according to the requests of its customers, and this with a constant quality from year to year. We also offer skates and boxes and use top quality hardwood. We offer the heat treatment of pallets and dunnage, which is essential for export. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: L.H. Plante
Position: Factory Helper
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saint-Ignace-de-Loyola, QC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
- The employees get various other long-term benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!