Lauzon Planchers Bois Exclusifs inc. based in Maniwaki, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Helper. Lauzon Planchers Bois Exclusifs Inc. is known for its thirteen years of success. We are known to provide insight and respect to the forest. Our company is known to take care of the health of its clients. We are also known for purchase of logs and certificates. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Lauzon Planchers Bois Exclusifs inc.
Position: Factory Helper
No of Vacancies: 13
Salary: $15.80 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 109 rue commerciale, Maniwaki, QC, J9E 1N8
Shifts: Day, Night
Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy
Work Setting: Wood products manufacturer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get health benefits such as Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available and Travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!