Jack Victor Limited based in Montreal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Labourer, Garments. Jack Victor Limited works with an aim to curate a men’s wardrobe of timeless, elegant pieces adapted to the lifestyle of the modern man. We use the finest materials and exceptional craftsmanship. Our company is known to offer thoughtfully designed menswear that goes beyond seasonal trends and will stand the test of time. We provide accessible commitment to luxury, to our heritage, to our hometown of Montreal and to a forward-thinking approach are at the core of who we are and inspire everything we do. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day shifts.
Employer’s Name: Jack Victor Limited
Position: Factory Labourer, Garments
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $14.25 to $15.00 per hour for 39 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1250 Saint-Alexandre Street, Montréal, QC, H3B 3H6
Job ID: 22052601
Work Setting: Clothing/textile manufacturing company
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Pension plan
Founded in 1913, Jack Victor Limited evolved into a leading North American manufacturer for men’s tailored clothing. The company, today remains a family owned business with Alan Victor, CEO, the third generation, following in the footsteps of his father Herschel and his grandfather Jack.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
1250 Saint-Alexandre Street
H3B 3H6 Between 08:00 AM and 03:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!