Factory labourer, garments
Jack Victor Limited based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer, garments. Jack Victor Limited offers thoughtfully designed menswear highlighted by tailored clothing manufactured in its own factory. We take pride in what we do and are committed to provide our clients with our services and economical solutions while ensuring phenomenal and consistent quality, staying on time and most importantly on budget. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jack Victor Limited
Position: Factory labourer, garments
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $14.25 to 15.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 39 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 1250 Saint-Alexandre Street, Montréal, QC H3B 3H6
Work setting: Clothing/textile manufacturing company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, paramedical services coverage, disability benefits
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, life insurance benefits
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1250 Saint-Alexandre Street
Between 08:00 AM and 03:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!