Equiparc based in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Labourer – metal fabrication. Equiparc has been contributing to the beautification of public places by manufacturing street furniture that is more than utilitarian for more than 35 years. Our reputation and our philosophy can be summed up in three words: Design, Durability, Expertise. We are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Equiparc
Position: Factory Labourer – metal fabrication
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1001 James-Brodie, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC, J2X 0C1
Work setting: Structural steel plant
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like hand tools
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret work orders
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email, by making a phone call, fax, online or mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
450-346-1882 extension 251 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
450-347-2229 ext. 0
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!