HCR based in Vaughan, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Worker. HCR can be termed as a staffing agency in Vaughan, Ontario, focused on the automotive, manufacturing, production and labour sectors. Our company is known to provide a range of flexible services to area employers, including temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire solutions. We assure that the needs of our employers and job seekers are our top priority. In all, HCR is known to help to achieve all your staffing goals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. Our client has immediate openings for General Labourers, Machine Operators and Assemblers on a production line in the Keele and Rutherford area in Vaughan.
Employer Name: HCR
Position: Factory Worker
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $18.00 to $18.50 per hour plus 4% vacation pay
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vaughan, ON
Shifts: Day, Afternoon
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Number: HAN-MAG
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a high school diploma (or equivalency)
Experience: Candidates need manufacturing or general labour experience
- The candidate should have the ability to stand for 8 hours, with repetitive bending, twisting, and lifting (up to 30lbs)
- The candidate should be reliable, hardworking and dedicated
- The candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be focused and detail oriented
- The candidate should have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have a clear criminal background
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get weekly Pay
- The employees get 4% vacation pay to start
- The employees get variety of shifts available to fit in lifestyle
- The employees get employee appreciation and incentive program
- The employees get a safe and clean work environment
- The employees get skill development and career training opportunities
- The employees get an accessible and inclusive environment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online (along with your resume and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!