D-TECH DIESEL REPAIR LTD. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Helper, mechanic. D-TECH DIESEL REPAIR LTD. is a truck and heavy vehicle repair shop. We have best mechanic around. We have solution to almost every technical problem. We assure best and economical service and expect client satisfaction only. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: D-TECH DIESEL REPAIR LTD.
Position: Factory Worker – Helper, mechanic
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have tools, steel-toed safety boots, hard hat, gloves and safety glasses or goggles
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have working experience of maintenance and repair
- The candidate should have specialization on motor vehicles and heavy equipment
- The candidate should be able to move tools, equipment and other materials
- The candidate should be able to signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public
- The candidate should be able to perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!