NGA Structure inc. based in Drummondville, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Worker – manufacturing. NGA Structure inc. is more than 31 years of expertise in industrial and commercial construction. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in restaurant operations, retailing, marketing, and franchising. To provide relevant answers and work efficiently, each employee is encouraged to regularly update their skills. health, safety, technical knowledge. We offer a high-performance and flexible work environment because we like to discover talents and team up with our employees. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: NGA Structure inc.
Position: Factory Worker – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.75 to $21.75 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Drummondville, QC
Work setting: Structural steel fabrication company
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dusty and noisy place
Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, manually dexter, stand for extended periods and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong and have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be punctual and also reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers, perform other labouring and elemental activities and also measure and mark sheet metal according to template
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas and also prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- The employees get disability benefits, health care plan and paramedical services coverage
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), parking availability and travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!