Factory Worker, oil field
Halo Recruitment Services based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Worker, oil field. Halo Recruitment Services was founded in 2016, by Lindsay, an enthusiastic and passionate individual, who has a flair to care for people. We are a dedicated Health Care agency, who take pride in what we do. It is a privilege to reach out to our clients and take care of their physical needs and share their emotional feelings. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Halo Recruitment Services
Position: Factory Worker, oil field
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $200.00 to $240.00 daily for 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Part time leading to full time
Location: Red Deer, AB Remote work available
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning, 06:30 to 18:30
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates needs experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The employer stated that this is a green job because the position which involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes and also supporting green economy sectors, requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge.
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care benefits.
- The employees get long term benefits such as Life insurance.
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking , Learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities, team building opportunities, transportation provided by employer.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed, and Copy of latest school transcript) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!