VIF is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Workers. VIF is known to specialize in the manufacturing of moulds and moulding of plastic parts, VIF Group Inc. Our company is known to offer turnkey solutions for your business projects. Our company has developed an extensive expertise in state-of-the-art injection moulding, assisted by automation, robotics and vision. We work with all from the design to the complex assembly of your products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: VIF
Position: Factory Workers
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $16.81 at hiring + evening premium of 0.50$ and night premium of $1.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saint-Hyacinthe, QC
Shifts: Evening, Night
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should have a good manual dexterity
- The candidate should have the ability to work on your feet for long periods of time
- The candidate should have the ability to lift loads (25 lbs) safely several times a day
- The candidate should have the ability to work alone or in a team
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a pleasant atmosphere, working conditions that promote the individual, opportunities for development and advancement.
- The candidate should be able to perform entry-level tasks
- The candidate should be able to take care of monitor presses
- The candidate should be able to inspect parts produced thoroughly and to agreed standards
- The candidate should be able to collect and sort parts as they leave the machine
- The candidate should be able to prepare boxes and pack parts
- The candidate should be able to report non-conformities
- The candidate should be able to complete production reports.
- The employees get a permanent, full-time position
- The employees get to work in a fixed schedule from Monday to Friday (Day: 8am to 4pm, Evening: 4pm to midnight) Night shift from Monday to Thursday from 00h00 to 8h00, 4 days worked=5 days paid
- The employees get a salary of 16,81$/hr Evening premium: 0,50$/hr and night premium : 1.00/hr Unionized environment
- The employees get group insurance (drug, life and long-term salary insurance) and an RRSP with employer contribution
- The employees get a francization program
- The employees get to be a part of the employee assistance program
- The employees get a phased retirement program
- The employees get various activities: Summer Pic Nic, Christmas gifts, recognition program.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!