Sunny Acre Farms Ltd based in Barrhead, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Hand. Sunny Acre Farms Ltd is well-known for fruit and vegetable farming. We are known to use advanced farming techniques. We are known to produce and supply organic fruits and vegetables. In all, we are an expert group working with advanced farming techniques for years. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sunny Acre Farms Ltd
Position: Farm Hand
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 61425 Hwy 769, Barrhead, AB, T0G 1R2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Oilseed (except soybean) farming, Other grain farming, Other miscellaneous crop farming, Wheat farming, Dusty
Work Setting: Rural area, Remote location, Relocation costs covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to clean crop
- The candidate should be able to hoe crops
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to weed
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus and piece work
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as transportation provided by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!