Erieview Acres Inc is known as a well-known part of the Farm Product Raw Material Merchant Wholesalers Industry, located in Canada. Erieview Acres is known as a group of people who are passionate about growing organic vegetables. Employees at Erieview Acres enjoy growing tastier, safer, organic greenhouse vegetables that are kind to the environment as well. As of now, Erieview Acres Inc is inviting applications for the role of Farm Laborer from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Erieview Acres Inc
Position: Farm Laborer
No of Vacancies: 26
Salary: $15.00 hourly, for 40 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kingsville ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Location: Rural Area, Various Locations
Work Site Environment: Wet/Damp, Hot, Non-smoking
Types of Product: Vegetables
Types of Crops: Tomatoes
Transportation/Travel Information: Own Transportation
Other Languages: Spanish
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: No Experience is Needed
Automated System Experience: Automated irrigation system Feeding and watering system
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods.
- The candidate should have knowledge about hand-harvesting vegetables
- The candidate should be able to water and tend to plants, lawns and other gardens.
- The candidate should be able to Report signs of insect or disease damage.
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate the crops
- The candidate should be able to mix and prepare the soils
- The candidate should be able to harvest the crops
- The candidate should be able to apply fertilizer
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and also prepare the same for the market.
- The candidate should be able to clean the work area.
- The employees get an opportunity to work with employees to implement the right health and welfare benefits to people.
- The employees get various types of health benefits for themselves.
- The employees get salary and compensation benefits while working and also even after retirement
Erieview Acres Inc is known as a well-known company that grows organic vegetables while taking care of the environment. The company is known to be committed to organic principles for their employees, the community and also the environment. The vegetables produced are also food safety certified to the rigorous international SQF standard by GFTC.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!