Mahler Farm is a company known to be nestled in the Heart of the Ozarks in Harrison, Arkansas. It is known to use sustainable growing practices on its five acres of land. All the products produced are picked at the peak of ripeness to deliver the richest flavour. The company has a goal to provide its customers with healthy, locally grown produce to be eaten fresh or preserved for future consumption. As of now, Mahler Farms Corporation is inviting applications for the role of Farm Laborer from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Mahler Farms Corporation
Position: Farm Laborer
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.00 hourly, for 40 to 80 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: La Salette, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, To Be Determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Confined spaces, Dangerous, Outdoors, At heights, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odors, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated.
Work Location Information: Rural Area
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: No Experience Required
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Tractor, Tillage Equipment, Sprayer or duster, Planting Equipment, Loader, Lift truck, Farm truck, Fertilizer applicator
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be able to discriminate between the sound
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, airflow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The candidate should have field crops skills such as Hand harvesting vegetables, Hoeing crops and Vegetable culling.
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as salaries and other compensations
Mahler Farms is a well-known company in Canada to produces various types of locally grown foods and sells from the farm to various markets mainly to the Harrison Farmer’s Market. The company is known to sell pure and organic food items from the farm, without any preservatives in any item.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, making a phone call, by mail or meeting the person (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
519-400-6188 Between 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM
252 Windham Rd. 6
252 Windham Rd. 6
N0E 1H0 Between 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!