Pingle’s Farm Market Ltd based in Hampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm labourer. Pingle’s Farm Market Ltd is a renowned fruit and vegetable combination farm of the town. We are very experienced in this industry. We are focused on growing fresh and organinc produces and sell them to local markets and retailers. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pingle’s Farm Market Ltd
Position: Farm labourer
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Hampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area and remote location
Work site environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming, other vegetables and melon farming (except potato), outdoors, dangerous, wet/damp, noisy, odours, dusty, hot and cold/refrigerated place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of crops: Apples, Artisanal crops, Asparagus, Cucumbers, Field berries, Garlic, Melons, Raspberries, Strawberries, Sweet corn and Zucchinis
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, in fast-paced environment, under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods, able to distinguish between colours, sit, walk and also for bending, crouching, kneeling and sound discrimination
- The candidate should be physically strong, a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, a team player and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Farm truck, Fruit harvester, Planting equipment, Tractor and also Vegetable harvester
- The candidate should be able for brush collecting, budding trees, cleaning crop, clipping, fruit trees training, greenhouse cleaning, hand harvesting vegetables, hoeing crops, shoot positioning, stone and/or wood picking, suckering, tying, vegetable culling and also weeding
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, harvest crops and also operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!