Mahil Farms Ltd. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Labourer. Mahil Farms Ltd. is well-known for fruit and vegetable farming. We are known to use advanced farming techniques. We are known to produce and supply organic fruits and vegetables. In all, we are an expert group working with advanced farming techniques for years. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Mahil Farms Ltd.
Position: Farm Labourer
No of Vacancies: 15
Salary: $19.00 per hour for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Fruit and vegetable combination farming, Outdoors
Work Setting: Staff accommodation available, Relocation costs covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
Type of Crops: Blueberries, Field berries, Strawberries
Automated Systems Experience: Automated irrigation system, Feeding and watering system
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime
- The candidate should have skills to hand harvesting vegetables
- The candidate should have skills to hoeing crops
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should have skills to vegetable culling
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get employee discount benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1613 Lefeuvre Rd
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!