Braun Nursery Limited based in Mount Hope, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Labourer. Braun Nursery Limited helps growers, wholesalers and retailers save money, make money and rise to meet the challenges of the marketplace. We have many years of experience in farming and are well-known in the community. We believe in efficiecy of the employees and maintained it through out the long years. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Braun Nursery Limited
Position: Farm Labourer
No of Vacancies: 38
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 45 to 70 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mount Hope, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, wet or damp, dusty and hot place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of product: Deciduous trees
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, work overtime, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods, walk, able to distinguish between colours and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong, a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!