Eggerman Farms Ltd based in Spalding, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm labourer. Eggerman Farms Ltd was first established in the heart of the Saskatchewan prairies over 60 years ago. We have always taken a holistic approach to agriculture to ensure long-term sustainability in both the environment and the industry. Our best management practices include a steady rotation of crops with cereals, legumes, and various oilseeds. Wild and tame blueberries, melons, and cranberries are among the few fruit industries that have begun to utilize the leafcutter bee to improve overall yields. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Eggerman Farms Ltd
Position: Farm labourer
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Spalding, SK
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver’s licence required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be punctuality and also a team player
- The candidate should have working experience of cleaning
- The candidate should have specialization on communications
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, examine produce for quality and prepare for market and also load and unload goods
- The candidate should be able to apiary work
- The employees get health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!