2204054 ONTARIO INC. based in Brantford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm labourer, grain. 2204054 ONTARIO INC. is known for being the producer and supplier of multiple crops. We are known to provide quality products using advanced services. We are known to have an expert group of employees working on the farm and developing farming techniques day-by-day. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Farm labourer, grain is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 2204054 ONTARIO INC.
Position: Farm labourer, grain
No of Vacancies: 24
Salary: $15.50 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Brantford, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Rural area, Remote location, Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Equipment and machinery experience: Farm truck, Lift truck, Planting equipment, Tillage equipment, Tractor
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination, and be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidates should be flexible, organized, judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to do cleaning crop, clipping, hoeing crops
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to do suckering, weeding
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!