Canwest Farms Ltd. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm supervisor. Canwest Farms Ltd. is the hard work and passion of our family, the Kallu family since 1960. We modified the fruit market to specialize solely in cultivating and packaging blueberries. To this day, we are proud to say that our farms remains family owned and operated. We gives local customers the opportunity to shop directly from our farm. Our on-site Farm Market carries fruits and vegetables from local farmers, as well as, speciality items like honey and jams. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Canwest Farms Ltd.
Position: Farm supervisor
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Richmond, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming and outdoors
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also tight deadlines
- The candidate should have specialization on agricultural crop service
- The candidate should be able to hoeing crops and also vegetable culling
- The candidate should be able to hire and train staff and also perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed and also maintain quality control and production records
- The candidate should be able to supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations, maintain work records and logs and also operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers and also develop work schedules and establish procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
13051 Blundell Road
13051 Blundell Road
V6W 1B6 Between 11:00 AM and 07:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!