Thiara Farms based in Dundas, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Supervisor. Thiara Farms is known to grow quality blueberries using advanced techniques. Our company is known to use advanced farming techniques. We are known to serve quality blueberries both at farm and delivery. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Thiara Farms
Position: Farm Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.15 to $21.15 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1391 Brock Road, Dundas, ON, L9H 5E4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Fruit and vegetable combination farming, Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato)
Work Setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Supervision: 5-10 people
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Fertilizer applicator, Harvesters, Seed drill, Sprayer or duster, Tractor
Area of Specialization: Agricultural crop service
- The candidate should be able to physically demanding and be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be a team player and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as hoeing crops and vegetable culling
- The candidate should be able to coordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- The candidate should be able to develop work schedules and establish procedures
- The candidate should be able to ensure farm safety and biosecurity procedures are followed
- The candidate should be able to maintain quality control and production records
- The candidate should be able to supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as piece work
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available
- Canadian Citizen and Permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1391 Brock Road
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!