Synergy Dairy Goats Ltd. based in Bright, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker. Synergy Dairy Goats Ltd. is known for its excellent environment for workers. It is known as the home of talented individuals with a passion and commitment to work. We are known to take care of cattle, work on various cattle related products and supply the same. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Synergy Dairy Goats Ltd.
Position: Farm worker
No. of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment leading to full time or permanent job.
Location: Bright, ON.
Shifts: Morning, evening, early morning, weekend
Language: The candidates must have knowledge of the English language.
Education: The candidates do not need standard educational qualifications such as a high school certificate, bachelor’s degree or other diploma or certificates.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills.
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to milk cows
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have specific skills, field crops such as stone and/or wood picking
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers’ specific skills such as handling animals
- The candidates should be able to know how to feed and tend to animals.
- The candidates will have to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens.
- The employees get chance to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits.
Working for years, Synergy Dairy Goats Ltd. has kept on expanding by providing dairy products to more and more locations possible. The company is known to use advanced techniques and develop the same techniques day by day. The company is known for a combination of experienced employees to work on the production and supply of the best quality dairy products. We are developing our farming techniques day-by-day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or making a call directly to the employer (along with your resume, reference number and cover letter) through below mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!