135876 Ca Ltd., based in Gatineau, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker. 135876 Ca Ltd. is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to building a sustainable future. We are developing our farming techniques day by day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 135876 Ca Ltd.
Position: Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 20 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: 147, ch. Eardley Gatineau, QC J9H 7G5
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, although having experience is an asset
Work Site Environment: Floriculture production
Type of Product: Perennials
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Farm truck, Tractor
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, and kneeling
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to do greenhouse cleaning
- The candidate should be able to do hoeing crops
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to do weeding
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get free parking available
- The employees get Subsidised public transportation
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume, Cover letter and Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!