Robin Creek Dairy (1987) Ltd. based in Telkwa, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker. Robin Creek Dairy (1987) Ltd. is a well-known dairy farm in the area founded on 1987. Our mission is to be a leading agricultural enterprise in Northern BC. We use dairy, beef, and forage production to create a sustainable and profitable farm that provides meaningful employment to our community through the utilization of our local natural resources. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Robin Creek Dairy (1987) Ltd.
Position: Farm worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Telkwa, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Staff accommodation is available, rural area and remote location
Work site environment: Candidates should work in beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots, floriculture production, hay farming, other miscellaneous animal farming and other miscellaneous crop farming
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to greenhouse cleaning
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to weeding
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to hand harvesting vegetables
- The candidate should be able to harvesting seedlings
- The candidate should be able to hoeing crops
- The candidate should be able to mixing fertilizer
- The employees get on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume, References attesting experience and Letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!