Farm worker, fruit
Apple Springs Orchards LTD. based in Clarksburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit. Apple Springs Orchards LTD. is one of the best fruit farms of the town, serving up fresh produces to the customers. We have many years of experience and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Apple Springs Orchards LTD.
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No of Vacancies: 18
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Clarksburg, ON
Shifts: Day and Weekend
Work setting: Rural area and various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming, outdoors, at heights, wet/damp, noisy, odours, dusty, hot and cold/refrigerated area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have First Aid Certificate
Type of crops: Apples
- The candidate should be able to work fast-paced environment, under pressure, work overtime, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, able to distinguish between colours, sound discrimination, sit, stand for extended periods, walk and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong, a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, weed and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, examine produce for quality and prepare for market and also write daily basic progress reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to employer by sending a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
827200 GREY ROAD 40
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!