Farm Worker, Fruit
Oaklane Orchards Ltd based in Clarksburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, Fruit. Oaklane Orchards Ltd is a well-known name in the fruit farming industry. We are known to operate a large scale modern grain farming. We are known for doing organic farming using advanced techniques. We are known to produce and supply best quality products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Oaklane Orchards Ltd
Position: Farm Worker, Fruit
No of Vacancies: 17
Salary: $15.50 per hour for 40 to 65 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Clarksburg, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Odors, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Work Setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Crops: Apples
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Fruit trees training, Grading, Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, Shoot positioning, Suckering, Tying also Harvest crops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
496445 Grey Rd. # 2
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!