Farm worker, general
Raymond Johnston based in Leross, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general. Raymond Johnston is one of the best beef cattle ranching and crop farms of the town, serving up freshest products to the customers at a reasonable price. Our farm includes agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We are a small business (under 5 employees). We have efficient and trained employees who help us operating our business succesfully. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Raymond Johnston
Position: Farm worker, general
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to 22.00 hourly for 40 to 80 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Leross, SK
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Work setting: Staff accommodation available, room and board provided, rural area and also remote location
Work site environment: Candidates should work in beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots, dry pea and bean farming, hay farming, oilseed (except soybean) farming, other grain farming, outdoors, wheat farming, at heights, dangerous, noisy, odours, dusty and hot place
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver’s licence required
Program title: Jobs for Ukraine
Program description: This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Combine harvester, Farm truck, Haying equipment, Loader, Manure spreader, Seed drill, Sprayer or duster, Swather, Tillage equipment and also Tractor
- The candidate should be able for calving, handling animals, monitoring animal health, stone and/or wood picking and also weaning
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, fertilize and spray crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals, operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens and also detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The employees get on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!