Farm worker, grain
Key West Farms Ltd. based in Rivers, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, grain. Key West Farms Ltd. is a well-known name in the grain farming industry. We are known to operate a large scale modern grain farming and also organic farming using advanced techniques. We produce and supply best quality products. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Farm worker, grain. is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Key West Farms Ltd.
Position: Farm worker, grain
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: NW-35-12-21-W near Rivers, Rivers, MB R0K 1X0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning
Work Setting: Staff accommodation available, Rural area
Work site environment: Oilseed (except soybean) farming, Other grain farming, Outdoors, Wheat farming, Noisy, Dusty, Grain, oil and forage crop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Equipment and machinery experience: Combine harvester, Farm truck, Fertilizer applicator, Forage equipment, Loader, Planting equipment, Seed drill, Sprayer or duster, Tillage equipment, Tractor
Product inspection experience: Grains
Automated systems experience: Storage and silage system
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should plant, cultivate and irrigate crop, Soil fertility programs, fertilize and spray crops, harvest crops
- The candidate should operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry, examine produce for quality and prepare for market
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!