Osaka Food Market Ltd. based in Whitby, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fast-food preparer. Osaka Food Market Ltd. is a place to discover Japanese cuisine through trying some Japanese groceries. We are a small business with less than 5 employees. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Osaka Food Market Ltd
Position: Fast-food preparer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 to $17.00 hourly for 10 to 25 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Whitby, ON
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, Shift and On Call
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Food Safety Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like deep fryer and also electronic cash register
- The candidate should be able to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, scour pots and pans, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment and also wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food, prepare, heat and finish simple food items, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs and also receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used, take customers’ orders and also handle and store cleaning products
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!