Van Raay Pascal Farms Ltd. based in Picture Butte and Iron Springs, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Feedlot worker. Van Raay Pascal Farms Ltd. was founded on 2005 by Van Raay and Pascal families. We are committed to the highest standards of animal care, environmental sustainability, workplace safety and continuous improvement in all that we do to bring food to tables in Canada and worldwide. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Van Raay Pascal Farms Ltd.
Position: Feedlot worker
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.42 to $20.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Picture Butte and Iron Springs, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Rural area and various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should work in Beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots, outdoors, noisy, odours, dusty and hot place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to walk
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an experience of equipment and mechinery like farm truck, loader and tractor
- The candidate should have an experience of automated systems like manure handling and storage
- The candidate should be able to farm animal grooming
- The candidate should be able to handling animals
- The candidate should be able to monitoring animal health
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
403-732-5641 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 AM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!