J Lipani & Son Sod Farms Ltd. based in Sutton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Field crop foreman/woman. J Lipani & Son Sod Farms Ltd. have been servicing Ontario with quality sod that is grown in our fields and delivered directly to the job site where it is installed by our crews within a few hours after harvesting for over fifty years. offers a wide range of products to our clients who depend on J. Lipani’s professional team for fast, reliable service. In recent years, we have expanded our business to include hydroseeding and blower truck services to better serve the needs of our commercial and institutional clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: J Lipani & Son Sod Farms Ltd
Position: Field crop foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $36.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 2374 Holborn Road, PO Box 181, Sutton, ON, L0E 1R0
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area
Work site environment: Candidates should work in other miscellaneous crop farming and outdoors
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver’s licence required and drive manual transmission vehicle
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, pay attention to detail and also for large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Safety equipment and also Farming machinery
- The candidate should be able to supervise 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to negotiate with clients for provision of services and also ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followedEnsure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers and also perform general farm duties
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!