Field-Grown Crop Farm Labourer-Harvesting
Mark Van Rycheghem Farms based in Kent Bridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Field-Grown Crop Farm Labourer-Harvesting. Mark Van Rycheghem Farms is a farm that works under family management. Our farm is successful due in large part to our commitment, as well as our enthusiasm for utilizing innovative farming methods. Our farm is known to use techniques of integrated pest management and advanced computerized sorting technology ensures that we consistently deliver only the highest quality product to our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Mark Van Rycheghem Farms
Position: Field-Grown Crop Farm Labourer-Harvesting
No of Vacancies: 16
Salary: $15.83 per hour for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 23127 kent rd 15, Kent Bridge, ON, N0P 1V0
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, To be determined, Early Morning, 07:00 to 18:00
Work Site Environment: Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato), Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty
Work Setting: Rural area
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license, Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Type of Crops: Cabbage, Melons, Tobacco
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Tractor
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Gloves
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Cleaning crop, Grading, Hand harvesting vegetables and Hoeing crops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
519-358-6751 Between 07:00 AM and 07:00 PM
23127 kent rd 15
kent bridge, ON
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!