Brandiz Hotel based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Financial manager. Brandiz Hotel provide outstanding lodging facilities and services to our guests. Our hotel focuses on individual business and leisure travel, as well as travel associated with groups meetings .we emphasise high quality standards in our rooms and food and beverage divisions. We provide a fair return on investment for our owners and recognized that this cannot be done without well trained , motivated and enthusiastic employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Brandiz Hotel
Position: Financial manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $45.45 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 122 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1N4, Canada
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: The candidate will be required to work in the Hotel.
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate (CEGEP)
Experience: Candidates should have 5 years or more experience.
- The candidate should be accurate and dependable.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate should be expected to train, direct, and motivate employees.
- The candidate should be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate must design and manage investment strategies.
- The candidate should be expected to keep track of financial control systems.
- The candidate must supervise the collection and analysis of financial data.
- The candidate should be expected to supervise report preparation.
- The candidate should be expected to provide advice to senior management.
- The candidate should be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The employees get Health benefits like Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care benefits
- The employees get various advancement opportunities
- The employees get a fun and energetic work environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get other benefits such as paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!