Acadian Supreme Inc. based in Wellington Station, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fish Plant Worker. Acadian Supreme Inc. works as a wholesale distributor of packaged quick-frozen vegetables, juices, meats, fish, and other deep freeze products. We work as a local company to supply fish and other sea foods. We are known as a local source of top of the catch for quality seafoods. Our company is known to provide seafood and frozen vegetables at various local areas. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Fish Plant Worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Acadian Supreme Inc.
Position: Fish Plant Worker
No of Vacancies: 30
Salary: $15.25 per hour for 35 to 65 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Wellington Station, PE
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as free refreshments at work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or fax (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!