Fish-processing plant worker
Amco Fisheries Ltd based in Cap-Pele is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fish-processing plant worker. Amco Fisheries Ltd is renowned for providing substantial and reliable supplies of sustainable fish that support innovative solutions for today’s feeding. With all of our products, we focus our development and production on inclusion of attributes our customers can use to improve the quality and value of their feeds. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Amco Fisheries Ltd
Position: Fish-processing plant worker
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $15.30 hourly for 35 hours per 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 896 Route 950 PO Box 1095 Cap-Pele, NB E4N 3B3
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate.
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Equipment and machinery experience: The candidates should be able to fish canning and cooking machine, fish cleaning and cutting machine, and have knowledge about New Brunswick.
- The candidates should be Repetitive tasker, handling heavy loads and be physically demanding.
- The candidates should be good at manual dexterity, hand-eye co-ordination, and be able do work with attention to detail.
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods, and be willing for overtime.
- The candidates should be reliable, flexible, and be able to work as a team player.
- The candidates should be able to cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing, scrape away scales, cut fish, separate fillets and remove scrap parts using knife
- The candidates should be able to check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing, check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required.
- The candidates should be able to disjoint and remove meat from lobsters or other crustaceans preparatory to canning or further processing.
- The candidates should be able to record production information, set up and operate machines to can, bag, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products, set up and operate machines to clean, cut, cook, smoke, brine, dehydrate or otherwise process fish or seafood products.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!