In 1907, Fairmont San Francisco, Nob Hill’s grand dame, opened its doors, making history. In no time, it became the city’s venue of choice for glittering balls, presidential visits and political gatherings, making the name Fairmont synonymous with “place of occasion”. The Fairmont Hotels & Resorts brand was born with this auspicious beginning. Fairmont has kept on growing since its establishment, today Fairmont Hotels have hosted crews, actors and provided film locations, working since 1921, when the silent film Kipps was shot, in part, at The Savoy. In 2019, the hotel also celebrated this proud history with pop-up events and a retrospective photo exhibit, Fairmont Loves Film. As of now, Fairmont is inviting applications for the role of various Food and Beverage opportunities from any of the eligible candidates in Canada.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: Fairmont
Position: Assistant Manager, Outlet Supervisors, Host/Hostesses, Junior Servers, Servers and Bartenders
No of Vacancies: Various
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Lake Louise, AB
Shifts: To Be Determined
Work Setting: Hotel
- Languages: To Be Determined
- Education: Minimum High School.
- Experience: To Be Determined
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, upscale and luxury environment
- The candidate should be able to work in close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- The candidate should be able to work with hospitality employees worldwide making Fairmont a great place to develop lifelong connections
- The candidate having previous experience in food and beverage will be an asset
- The candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate needs to consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
- The candidate needs to follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- The candidate needs to follow all safety and sanitation policies
- The candidate needs to complete other duties that are assigned
- The employees get an opportunity to live in a National Park and experience all it has to offer
- The employees get a subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full-time status
- The employees get access to the company’s Lifestyle Program activities
- The employees get one duty meal in the company’s newly renovated staff cafeteria
- The employees get the benefits of Employee Travel Program
- The employee get various discounts on food & beverage/ fitness center/ spa/ golf
- The employees get opportunities to develop their talent and grow within Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and over 5,100 properties with Accor
- The employees get diversity and inclusion in the company.
- The employees get various other benefits such as an opportunity to work with a worldwide leader, get a job that matches a person’s personality, grow and learn daily, do work that becomes a purpose of a person’s life, an opportunity to explore limitless opportunities, to decide every chapter of a person’s own story and imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Fairmont Hotels is known to offer something more than luxurious rooms, world-class dining and amazing locations. The hotel helps its guests create lasting memories. For the same, so many celebrities, royalty, politicians and artists have made their favourite Fairmont hotel their home away from home.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) to the below-mentioned details.
All the successful applicants will be matched to available positions based on previous relevant work experience, area of studies and the hotel’s operational requirements.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!