Canada’s Wonderland based in Vaughan, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food and Beverage Purchasing Assistant – 2022. Canada’s Wonderland has been known as the premier destination in Ontario for thrills, family fun, and world-class entertainment. Our amusement park features more than 200 attractions including 17 roller coasters, two children’s areas, and Splash Works, the 20-acre water park. Our four-season amusement park has you covered year-round. With rides, we are also known for the live shows and special events through spring, summer, fall, and winter including Halloween Haunt and the immersive holiday event Winter Fest. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Canada’s Wonderland
Position: Food and Beverage Purchasing Assistant – 2022
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $16.50 to $17.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vaughan, Canada
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need any standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, other field required experience is mentioned below
- The candidate should have previous experience with high volume, ordering and inventory is an asset
- The candidate should have previous experience in a warehouse is an asset
- The candidate should have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- The candidate should be able to work independently, detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- The candidate should demonstrate good communication skills
- The candidate having Current Smart Serve certification is an asset
- The candidate should be available to work full time from April to November
- The candidate should be able to provide own pair of certified safety boots
- The candidate should be a reliable source of transportation (outside of public transit)
- The candidate should be able to wear personal protective equipment deemed necessary to perform this job safely (may include; gloves, mask and/or face shield, non-slip shoes etc)
- The candidate should be able to assist with completing weekly and monthly inventory of the Food & Beverage Warehouse.
- The candidate should be able to assist the Purchasing Manager and Executive Chef in purchasing food products
- The candidate should be able to coordinate with Area Managers to ensure all orders from restaurants are placed on time
- The candidate should be able to create and send purchase orders to vendors before the order cut-off times on a daily basis
- The candidate should be able to coordinate with the Warehouse Area Supervisor to confirm all product orders are received
- The candidate should be able to assist with completing and analyzing weekly and monthly inventory of assigned locations
- The candidate should be able to coordinate with the Food & Beverage Analyst to ensure accurate reporting
- The candidate should be able to liaise with vendors including coordinating the pick-up of year-end returns
- The candidate should be able to perform additional duties as outlined by the Executive Chef and the Director of Food & Beverage
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees health benefits such as health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get other benefits such as team building opportunities and parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!