Cambridge Staffing based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of a Food processing laborer. Cambridge Staffing Inc. consultants come from a diverse range of educational and professional backgrounds. The diversity of our staff enables us to find the best solution for making your ideas a success. We come from a variety of disciplines and career paths, so our approach takes into account all perspectives. Essentially, whenever you have an idea, we develop a strategy to make that idea a reality. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Term or contract. The shifts the candidate has to work are Night.
Employer Name: Cambridge Staffing
Position: Food processing laborer
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $21.98 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates must have 1 to less than 7 months of experience.
Other Languages: Guelph, ON
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Work Setting: Bakery
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to remove filled containers from conveyors
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!