Tim Hortons based in Edson, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service counter attendant. Tim Hortons is a Canadian multinational and multimillion fast food restaurant chain since 1964. We operate our business through 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain. On 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons for US$11.4 billion and became subsidiaries of the Canadian-American holding company Restaurant Brands International. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food service counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4209 3rd Ave, Edson, AB, T7E 1B8
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates will be trained
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, perform repetitive tasks and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be reliable and a team player
- The candidate should be able to Package take-out food, Portion and wrap foods, Prepare, heat and finish simple food items, Stock refrigerators and salad bars and also Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidate should be able to Serve customers at counters or buffet tables and also Take customers’ orders
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get life insurance and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with resume) to the below-mentioned details.
4209 3rd Ave
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!