KLSM Holdings Ltd based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. KLSM Holdings Ltd is a Subway located in Burnaby. Being a Subway franchise, we have the same qualities as Subway. We work with creating a positive influence in the communities it serves around the world. We want to make the restaurant and operations as environmentally and socially responsible as possible. We work with understanding the importance of offering a variety of options. We work with providing access to complete nutritional information for its customers. Over the past several years, we have switched to products and practices that improve energy efficiency, water conservation, and food and water quality while reducing the waste stream. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KLSM Holdings Ltd
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need secondary (high) school graduation certificate education qualification
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience is required
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The employees get free food at work time
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques and have career development opportunities with it
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health plan
The franchise food company was founded in 1965, by 17-year-old Fred DeLuca and financed by Peter Buck as Pete’s Super Submarines in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Later, it was renamed Subway two years later for its foundation. In 1974, its franchise operation opened with a second restaurant in Wallingford, Connecticut. Since then, the restaurant has expanded to become a global franchise.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
7515 Market Crossing suite 150
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!