2612721 Ontario Inc. based in Richmond Hill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. As of 2020, 2612721 Ontario Inc. has become one of the 17,639 Pizza Hut chain restaurants worldwide. We are known as a company that is a part of the world’s largest pizza chain working at a number of locations. We are also known as a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., is one of the world’s largest restaurant companies.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning shifts. The employer is LMIA approved to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Employer Name: 2612721 Ontario Inc.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Fast food outlet or concession
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard education qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to prepare budget and cost estimates
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to hire food service staff
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check the assembly of trays
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check the delivery of food trolleys
- The candidate should be able to prepare food order summaries for the chef
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- The employees get health insurance benefits
- The employees get soft skills training during their working hours
- The employees who want to study while working get education assistance from the company
- The employees get free food during their working hours
Founded in 1958, 2612721 Ontario Inc. is a part of an American multinational restaurant chain and international franchise in Wichita, Kansas by Dan and Frank Carney. The company is known to serve their signature pan pizza and other dishes including pasta, breadsticks and desserts. The company was founded by two brothers, Dan and Frank Carney, both Wichita State students, at a single location in Wichita, Kansas. After six months, they also opened a second outlet and within a year they had six restaurants and have been growing worldwide since then.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!