Subway, based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. Subway is known as a food chain committed to providing a wide range of great tasting food choices, while reducing its environmental footprint. We work with understanding the importance of offering a variety of options. We work with providing access to complete nutritional information for its customers. Over the past several years, we have switched to products and practices that improve energy efficiency, water conservation, food and water quality while reducing the waste stream. We work with wanting to make all our restaurants and operations environmentally and socially responsible as possible. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This post of Food Service Supervisor has been approved by the LMIA.
Employer Name: Subway
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.60 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 137 HWY 33, Kelowna, BC, V1X 1X6
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidate must have knowledge of English language
Education: Candidate need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidate needs an experience of 1-2 years
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should have administrative and coordination skills to schedule staff
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The employees get job training and soft skills training
- The employees get free food and refreshments at their working hours
- The employees get health insurance benefits
- The employees get education assistance
- The employees get other benefits such as free transportation, team outings, international relocation and gymnasium
The restaurant company was founded in 1965, by 17 year old Fred DeLuca and financed by Peter Buck as Pete’s Super Submarines in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Later, it was renamed as Subway two years later for its foundation. In 1974, its franchise operation opened with a second restaurant in Wallingford, Connecticut. Since then, the restaurant has expanded to become a global franchise. It works with creating a positive influence in the communities it serves around the world.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!