Tokyo Express West Edmonton Mall based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. Tokyo Express West Edmonton Mall is known to prepare food using the source of the best and most fresh ingredients and material from the market and deliver them to our stores. Our restaurant is known to receive inventory and material delivery every other day. At our restaurant, do not have large fridge or freezer storage spaces as we use fresh ingredients. We are known to have team facilitated with long term staff who have been serving our guests for over 10 years. In all, we are known to make high quality ingredients that make high-quality and healthy food. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening and Weekend shifts. This position of Food Service Supervisor is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Tokyo Express West Edmonton Mall
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 per hour for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 8882 170 St NW, Edmonton, AB, T5T 4M2
Job ID: 22052201
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work Setting: Food service establishment
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Odours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Workers Supervised: Kitchen and food service helpers, Cook (general)
Ability to Supervise: 1 to 2 people, 3-4 people, 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to prepare budget and cost estimates
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get various financial benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get other benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves and company discounts
Since 1990, Tokyo Express West Edmonton Mall is known for pairing quality, nutritious, and locally-sourced ingredients with time-honoured and traditional Japanese recipes. In May 2020, the company started to be managed by the 3rd generation management team. The company wants its brand to work in the same way as it’s old golden days.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
8882 170 St NW suite 1580, Phase III Food Court
T5T 4M2 Between 12:00 PM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!