Wendy’s Restaurant based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. Wendy’s Restaurant is known for being all about serving up fresh food, even with going the extra mile. When A customer walks through our doors we make him/her feel at home. We want to extend our family to the community. We as a restaurant have created our own opportunity initiative. We work with being focused on increasing franchise ownership among women and people of color, by creating pathways for everyone who wants to grow. In all, we are believed to truly thrive, when our franchised system reflects the diversity of our customers and restaurant teams. We are known to be committed to paving a path for all entrepreneurs who want to join the Wendy’s family as franchise owners. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. The post of Food Service Supervisor is LMIA approved.
Employer Name: Wendy’s Restaurant
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 14211 127 Street, Edmonton, AB, T5C 3Z9
Job ID: 22052305
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to hire food service staff
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check assembly of trays
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The employees get various advancement opportunities
- The employees get to work in flexible schedules
- The employees get financial benefits such as 401(k) plan, Employee Assistance Fund and competitive wages
- The employees get a fun and energetic work environment
- The employees get other benefits such as Medical for FT Teammates and Tuition Reimbursement.
From the first restaurant in 1969, the restaurant has continued to expand its founder, Dave Thomas’ vision to help other people become successful business owners by owning a Wendy’s franchise. For years and also in the future, the restaurant company has been working to look for franchisees who work with being committed to quality, not cutting corners.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
14211 127 Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!